Terms & Conditions
1. Prices quoted on the website are including VAT at the prevailing rate.
2. This website is meant for general sales only. All trade sales enquiries should be directed to Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. for the appropriate pricing schedule.
3. All orders must be paid for in full before they are dispatched. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. accept credit cards (Mastercard and Visa), EFT / direct deposits or any other financial transfer options provided by PayFast. Cheques are not accepted.
4. Orders are only shipped to South African destinations, as Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. do not offer any international deliveries, at this stage.
5. Upon accepting the delivery, it is the client’s responsibility to make sure the consignment is in good order and the box/es are without defect. Any damages should be immediately reported to the courier facility directly.
6. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. do not offer an insurance option on any packages, unless it is the clients specific request, upon which the client accepts to pay for all charges related to this service.
7. Orders will be shipped on business days only and usually within 24 hours of the payment notification being received, unless this falls over a weekend or Public Holiday. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. unfortunately cannot guarantee shipping times. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. will always do our best to expedite shipping times where possible, but many factors influence the ultimate delivery time and many of these are out of the direct control of Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd.
8. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. do not accept any returns. When a product is ‘defective’ Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. will replace it at our cost, if so deemed applicable. A product is not defective if the taste and colour vary slightly, because spices is an agricultural product and varies from season to season.